My top 5 milkshakes in Dubai
Although Dubai might be a little behind in terms of the milkshake craze which has been made famous by the capital of Australia, (cue below image courtesy of Patissez)…
…you don’t need all the exaggerated toppings to be able to find and enjoy a delicious tasting shake. (Although it does add to the excitement)
I went on the hunt to try some of the popular ones around town. Below are my findings in no particular order…
- 1. Five Guys – I ordered a mix of Chocolate & Oreo. Just divine. Thick, creamy and a scrumptious chocolate flavor. For 25dhs you can mix in as little or as many add ins as you want.
- 2. Clinton Street Bakery – I went for the coffee flavored shake. Super thick and creamy with a nice caffeine hit. 30dhs.
- 3. Tasha’s – I’ve tried their Coffee shake. It was nice and thick with loads of icecream. 37dhs
- 4. Slider Station – I ordered the Nutella thin shake. It’s served in a cute milk bottle with drizzles of Nutella rolled around the bottle. I would of preferred more ice cream to be blended in. The size was quite small for the price. 28dhs
- 5. Eat Greek Kouzina – The Nutella Spartan is the king of all milkshakes, served in a carafe with chocolate oozing down the sides of the bottle, it is also topped with a rather large Nutella filled cinnamon donut which is then pierced with your straw. 32dhs
View this post on Instagram
When the sugar cravings hit there's no stopping me. Drove all the way to MOE in traffic just for a Nutella Spartan. @eatgreekkouzina #nutellaspartan #milkshake #nutelladonut #nutella #donut #food #foodie #foodgram #nomnomnom #eeeeeats #dubai #dubaieats #dessert #uae #igfoodie #instafood #foodpic #yum #yummy #hungry #foodblogger #whatnossyate #zomatouae @zomatouae @chefandsteward
Let me know if there’s any others I’m missing out on in the comments section below!